Sunday, May 1, 2011

Buy Me A Rainbow Smile


I was never a believer. But I believe that He's looking down on me now. Showing me the path that I should be taking. For the last couple of days, my whole future has turned around and I cannot be more pleased then what He has done for me. My prayers have been answered. It is confirmed that I am to leave these dauting shores of Australia and leave for home in June. I've never been more pleased and excited about moving anywhere since leaving the UK.

Altogether I'm just happy to be heading back on home where my life was and still very much is. I just hope that with my pending return, everything would return to normal and my family wouldn't have to pay the price for my selfishness. The next 6 months is gonna be crucial to see where the future as this family goes. But for now, I can only look forward to stepping back home.

No comments:

Post a Comment