Thursday, September 9, 2010

Thank You for Everything


I've learnt that love cannot be forced upon. It will find you when you least expect it. Nobody has any control over it. I witness true love every single day of my life, taking notice of how it really functions and operates, demonstrated everyday right before my very eyes. I envy the love that my sister and her husband possess. They remain the very best of friends even thru the most challenging of times. I can only hope to find a partner that I can share that bond with.

For now, I have to just keep praying for that day to come when I would declare that I've laid my eyes on the most beautiful woman in the world. I imagine she would appear to me like an angel slowly descending from the sky, coming to free me and my soul. I would savour that moment for eternity. Freedom. True freedom from within. A feeling so magical you'd feel like you're flying. The chains that was for so long held intact has now been broken by the words she said. I feel new life passing through my veins. I feel like I can finally close a book that I for so long couldn't let go. A new chapter begins. Here and now, I would look forward to each passing day without further regret or remorse. I have to accept the reality that the past is history and there is nothing in this world that I can do to take them back.

I thank you for setting me free. Honestly from the bottom of my heart. You showed me what love was. I was just dumb and immature to see it at the time. I believe that you will continue to lead a wonderful life ahead of you and I will always be there if you need a shoulder to cry on. Now and forever. You will remain my bestfriend in my heart eventhough we don't talk anymore. Suddenly I realize that I'm smiling. Words can't explain this feeling. Now, bring me the horizon.

1 comment: