Friday, March 11, 2011

A Little Wiser Perhaps?


Yeah I'm twenty-fucking-one. What about that eh fellas. I'm starting to feel old. I feel used. I feel expired. I feel, well a mess. Suddenly, I've gotta start thinking about things to come and to be frankly honest it's freaking me out. Had an unexpected sleepless night as I lay down on my bed waiting for the clock to strike midnight and strike me out of childishness.

I realise I've got to start waking up now and work hard. I can't live the way I am, forever anyways. It's time to get out of the comfort zone and into a new territory. It's gonna be hard but I'm ready for it. I gotta get my head down and get done with my degree as soon as possible and start to find a solid part time job. Hopefully, I can make enough money to buy my own place once I return for good. I don't intend to stay back at my parents place anyways if it still stands that is by the time I return. It's time to rise up, Harris. Time to cast all the doubts aside and go full throttle. It's my time to shine. My time to seize and conquer. My time to prove everybody wrong. Everything else can wait. She can wait. Oh well, here goes nothing.

No comments:

Post a Comment