Wednesday, March 16, 2011

Time For A Change


I think it's about time to start a new chapter of my life and close a part of my life which has defined me so much in the past year. Yes, I'm talking about ultimately moving on with my life. I think that I'm satisfied with how things are and eventhough I have accepted you within my social network again, it does not mean that I have forgotten the things that I had to go through because of you. So here it goes.

I thank you for providing me the support and love while we were together. I cherished it and will never forget the experiences that brought us to where we are. You were the first person I gave my heart away but you were also the first to truly break it into pieces. But hey, no hard feelings. It's all part of a learning curve and that's just how life is. I have to admit I didn't take it particularly well. I'm not gonna be an ass and say it's all your fault cause it isn't. I'm at fault too. You're young and you've got your whole life ahead of you. And I truly wish you the best in everything you do because you, of all people, know that I support you 110% in whatever you choose to do.

I can't thank you enough for providing me somewhat of a support during my troubled times lately, which I only got to find out recently cause of the fact that I didn't know people could leave comments on my blog. That's how noobish I am at this. I honestly thought nobody reads my shit. Which is why I have been painfully truthful of my everyday encounter in life after you.

I think it's about time for me to stop thinking about you and live my life after having a miserable year alone. I know there's someone out there for me. Waiting. Maybe I've even found her but in all fairness to her, I shouldn't hold myself back for you. Our time came and went by. So this is me, finally letting you go and saying goodbye.

1 comment: