Saturday, May 28, 2011

Politik




Politically motivated statuses on Facebook have been annoying me persistently these past few weeks especially from a certain friend of mine who continues to spam my newsfeed with stories and examples of racial imbalance that his people and the country suffer from. Now don't get me wrong, I'm all for equal rights, but if you think of it in a way, if you fight for your own so called 'rights' isn't it hypocrisy? Keep in mind that this system has been established so that the people who get into power, stays in power.


It's plain and simple. It's straightforward. You don't see any other country that isn't ruled by their supreme race excluding the exception of The United States of America and it has taken them over 200 years to appoint a President of a different race. All I'm getting at here is that unless a nation's society has seen the worst of its own kind (A.K.A George W. Bush), there will never be a sufficient amount of political force to engulf its own race from losing the position. And this is The United States of America. A country light years ahead of us in terms of social and religious views. A nation that has managed to instill a sense of loyalty to it's flag rather than to God, himself. A worldpower that has labelled 'God' on it's currency (reference to the 'In God We Trust' tagline that exists in American dollar notes).


So here's my view. Stop wasting energy and time being mad at racial imbalance, the pursuit of equal rights or corruption of justice. The true enemy is the system itself. It has proven to be the biggest benefactor out of all the controversial issues that has arised since it's erection. Granted that there is no system that can be perfect but I would rather live in a world that discourages racial discrimination of any sort. Biologically, we are men and women. Systematically, we are Arabs, Christians, Jews, Negro's, Malays, Chinese, Indians and so forth. My belief is that the man next to me is the same as the one that's 200m away. I am not seperated by my true race just because 1% of my DNA differs from the other man. We are one. We are a race. The human race. And that is the only race that matters. Nothing more, nothing less. For it is truly something that Anarchism preaches.

No comments:

Post a Comment