Tuesday, January 25, 2011

Dodging Bullets


I curse you for putting me in this position. I don't know what to do. I don't know what to think. I don't know what to say. Ninety-nine percent of the time now I just sit and stare at the blank spaces in my room. And I would just lose track of time. You've cornered me at the most critical of times and I will never forgive you for that. Maybe it was better for me not to know. Maybe I was better of not to dig so deeply. I dread every second of this life. Thanks to you.

I'm losing my mind. I have frequent bursts of uncontrollable rage, making the people I'm close to, the victim of my ordeal. I need an outlet. I need somebody to talk to. This has got to be the most depressed I have ever been. I need help.

1 comment:

  1. Come find me if you need someone to talk to. Or contact Ivy, online or whatever. We're here for you!

    ReplyDelete